NCVA 2016 Membership Renewal
Thank you for your support of our industry! If your NCVA 2016 Membership renewal has not yet been paid, it is now due (it expires December 31, 2015).
Top Membership Benefits:
- Represent your interests with the North Carolina General Assembly. Monitor activity of federal law-making bodies for the interests of vending and food service
- Engage in offensive and defensive public relations activities
- Activities to improve the image of the industry
- Conduct research on the industry, as directed by your board of directors
- Provide education through seminars and an annual convention.
- Inform members on changes in the industry as they develop
- Host meetings for fellowship and interchange with others who share similar professional interests
- Host a large, regional vending show – Atlantic Coast Exposition
Click Here to Renew Your Dues ONLINE
Not a member yet? Click Here to Join NCVA!
If you are unable to join or renew your dues online, please choose from the following printable membership materials.
Operator Membership Application
Operator Dues Invoice
Associate Membership Application
Associate Dues Invoice
NCVA Credit Card Authorization Form